About Me

My photo
Easy going, articulate man who sees alot of deficiency in America today and spends alot of time talking about it.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome to my little corner of the world

This is going to be a page where you & I get to spout out about all of the outrages & shortfalls we're facing in our neighborhoods, country and world today. For those of you who know me, you'll know I'm no fan of our current administration and make no bones about it. For those of you who want to know me and will get to know me...You'll, also, find that I don't mince words too very often. So sit back......share your views with me as I will with you......and let's try making a difference in our own little corners of the world.

1 comment:

  1. A no holds barred public forum for your views on our administration?! RUH RO, REORGE!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks

Search 2.0